- FACET provides a vital and active networking opportunity for professionals and interested people working in the field of cultural, nature-based and eco-tourism.
- Members are invited to regular information sharing forums, featuring interesting guest speakers.
- Access contemporary and current information on issues of common interest in developing a sustainable tourism industry in this field.
- Our website allows members to log-in and participate in an on-line forum to network with other FACET members and invited guests, specialising in sustainable tourism. The members' only section of the website will also contain archival copies of newsletters and conference proceedings, along with members' contact details.
- Participate in conferences, seminars and events attracting international and national speakers, at discounted prices for FACET members
"FACET is a one-stop shop for anyone involved in cultural and ecological tourism. It offers news, workshops, and lectures and a network of relevant people who are alive and doing things." Dom Chris Power, Procurator, Benedictine Community.
COST: Corporate Membership $500/annum (for up to 6 staff)
$250/annum (for up to 3 staff)
Individual Membership $99/annum
Concession Membership $55/annum (full time student/unwaged)
All fees include 10% GST
Download application form (PDF format) - if you do not wish to register and pay online please fill in the application form and send back to us.